Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Photo Sharp Shooters

Thanks to all of you who took time out of your busy lives to share a Photoshop experience with me. Sorry for the late start due to technical issues but I really had a fun time hanging out with you. I moved along at a quick pace but I hope you took home some ideas for your next project.

pss_me.jpg

I like this photo Kelli sent me (I can deal with all the chins)

retouch_sample.jpg

This was the image we worked on for that natural makeover.

pss_group.jpg

Some of my new friends from Photo Sharp Shooters that made it into the photo. Hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

Silver Eye Photography said...

Dave, we appreciate so much the time you took to come to our meeting and show us such great things that we can do using photoshop. Looking forward for another great seminar. Keep in touch. Nancy Ramos

Lorrie Prothero said...

Thanks Dave! Been using the liquify tool a lot lately. BTW - thanks for the decent shot of me, I actually look somewhat thin... I'm the one to your right - blonde with glasses.