Saturday, August 1, 2009

Free Photoshop Retouch Seminar

I've just returned form a camping trip and I'm going to host a Photoshop retouch (mini) seminar called "Jack it Up". Photoshop can be an overwhelming program for most photographers so I'll walk you through my file prep from start to finish to create that showcase image...

dave_bloom.jpg

I know what you're thinking, THAT'S AMAZING ! Truly incredible but we'll be starting off with something that's actually possible. Check out the nice people at Photo Sharp Shooters for all the details. A big "Thank You" to Nancy Ramos for the invite and Calumet for hosting the event. Not to mention Pro Photo for their continued support and services. Come join the fun !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear I almost fell off the chair laughing!!!! Priceless!

CM

Silver Eye Photography said...

Hi Dave:

Just cannot thank you enough for accepting our invitation to show us your magic. Looking forward for Monday, August 3rd.

Nancy Ramos

Anonymous said...

So Sorry I missed it...Looks as if you all had a great time and what a transformation...lol
Susie....