Thursday, August 27, 2009

Natalie and Scott's E-session

Now this is a funny story.

In May, my good friends the Schumacher's invite me on their boat for another weekend on Catalina Island. While there in Two Harbors having fun dancing and drinking a couple of Buffalo Milks (local adult beverage) we hook up with a fun couple Natalie and Scott doing the same thing.

cat_nat_scott.jpg

As we sit down for a friendly chat and get to know each other I find out their getting married in August. I congratulate them on their engagement and jokingly ask them if they need a photographer (hahaha). To my surprise they had yet to book a photographer. I proceed to give them my card and they were kind enough to call and set up a meeting. They chose to do their engagement session at the beautiful Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills with their four dogs (love those dogs).

NS_dogs.jpg

Click here if you would like to see the signature book for their wedding.

NS_ranger.jpg

FYI...No you're not allowed to have dogs on the property ;)

No comments: