Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jessica and Dale Story

This story begins with their engagement session and "In their own words"
We met like many couples do, we met through friends. When we first met we became the best of friends. We would talk all night long, laugh and carry on, and we were always having such a great time together.  I was captivated by her. When she was around she was the only person I wanted to be near and when she wasn’t around I was calling her to find out when she would be. I have grown so much with her and I love her more today than I did yesterday and I know I will love her more tomorrow than today. She is the love of my life, so for that matter I suppose we get a fairy tale ending.

engagement-smiles.jpg

engagement-vintage.jpg

engagement-kiss.jpg

engagement-sunset.jpg

engagement-promo.jpg

When their wedding day finally arrived, mother nature decided to show her power by delivering record amounts of rain and even tossed in a tornado for fun. After Jessica and I discussed a plan B for the photos she hit a home run with the Hyatt Resort in HB. They were so kind to let us use their beautiful indoor facilities to get some awesome shots. I've known Jessica for many years and she is so sweet that it was fitting for this to come together for her and Dale. The little cutie you see is their daughter Madison and I mean she is adorable.

No comments: